Yep, it's true. Enjoy. Again. FINALLY. :) And I'm not going to stress myself out trying to re-cap the past 6 blogless months. Life's too short to spend all your time blogging, yet too short not to. Hopefully we can meet in the middle somewhere.
agreed. it's fun to see beautiful Kaisa and her beautiful family and beautiful life! You are a heck of a woman. You are just on this higher plane, and I wish I could learn more from you! I think I need to go on a sojourn to your house and sit at your feet while you teach me of the ways, wise one. :)
2 comments:
Glad to read a post from you and what beautiful boys!
agreed. it's fun to see beautiful Kaisa and her beautiful family and beautiful life! You are a heck of a woman. You are just on this higher plane, and I wish I could learn more from you! I think I need to go on a sojourn to your house and sit at your feet while you teach me of the ways, wise one. :)
Post a Comment