*the sky really wasn't orange and ice blue, I was just having fun in Picasa
Working, playing, learning, praying, fishing, climbing, hiking, running, spinning, hunting, singing, dancing, laughing, drawing, thinking, reading, loving.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Ice Ice Baby
I love to climb ice. I've been begging Jesse to let me go for the past couple of winters and he agreed as long as it was with one of our friends and experienced ice climber. So, I asked Willis every time I saw him while climbing at The Quarry and he finally found a good day. Jesse decided to take the day off as well and we both headed down to Maple Canyon early Friday, Jan 29th (thanks to Jamie for offering to babysit all day!). It was beautiful in the canyon and the ice was amazing. By the time we had hiked in and got on the ice, we only had time to do a couple routes, but it was still well-worth it! Thank you, sweetie, for a much needed and awesome date!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Scary! I'm sure you had fun, but I'd be too afraid to try ice climbing. I'd be too scared of dying. :) By the way, I love your new background! Very you.
Post a Comment