Sunday, February 21, 2010

Melt your heart on a snowy day

I love these guys.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Family, Wow, here it is May 14, 2010, and I just went clear thru you file of beautiful pictures of you all. I love you site, and to be able to show them to Grandpa, he enjoys them also. Keep them coming I just can see all the work it takes, but its worth it. just think the years down the road what a blessing all this is going to be. a true life journal at work,. Everyone has gone home and grandpa thinks they had just come for a visit and could not understand why they were leaving when they just arrived, after being here for 2 days. He did not know the children and gets very confused now, and this darn disease is really working fast on him, just in 6 whs I can see how fast he has gone down hill. he sleeps alot and that is another phase of the disease. well keep us posted with pictures and please know we love you even tho we are miles apart we talk about you most days good things. love you all Grandma and Grandpa Crosby,