Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome Asher!

We are proud to announce the newest member of the Lee family! Asher (still deciding on a middle name - will post with more pics when this is finally in place) was welcomed into the world by C-Section this morning at 10:09am. He weighed 6lbs 4oz (same as his dad) and is 19 inches long with long fingers and toes (great for climbing!). We are in love with him and his sweet disposition! He and I are both healthy and everything went so smoothly (the surgery lasted a quick 7 minutes total!). Life doesn't get much better than this.

Asher - we love you bud!

Mom and the boys....ignore the fact that I look like I went through labor when I didn't!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh how sweet. I'm glad all went well. Cute name!

kiley said...

Congrats guys! He is so precious. I'm glad everything went smoothly. We need to come meet him!

Life in the Alps of Switzerland said...

Welcome little one! How lucky you are to be born into such a wonderful loving family. We are so glad that you and mommy are ok....i was thinking about you all day yesterday....7 min. man i hope to have the same in a month....this will be my first c-section...but hey sounds great! :) lots of love! - kaufmann's

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I've been checking your blog everyday waiting for the news. How wonderful that everything went well and that you are both doing good. He's beautiful, just like his momma!

Ashley said...

Whatever, you look beautiful. We're so excited to come and visit later today! He is darling. Not squishy at all. :o) And I'm glad he's healthy!

Mike said...

You are beautiful! He is beautiful! Congrats! What happy day! happy recovery and happy sleeping!

Tracie

Natalie said...

Congratulations, Kaisa!! What a handsome little bundle of joy. I am absolutely thrilled for you and Jesse! I have no doubt that Jonah will be a wonderful big brother, sharing all his secrets about sandbox etiquette and snow-fort assembly. You look beautiful in the pictures! I'm glad things went well with the procedure and hope your body heals soon. You are one lucky woman, Kais! Good luck taking care of all those boys (big and small)! :)
Love
Natalie

The Jackson Three said...

Congrats! You look great and Asher is beautiful!