
As promised here are some pics of our first week with adorable, little Asher Benjamin Lee. His precious spirit and melt-your-heart dark blue eyes make all the sleepless nights worth it. :)
Starting from the beginning....
Entering the world at 10:09 am, October 14th, 6lbs 4oz, 19 inches.
First bath...still not a big fan
With mom, getting ready to leave hospital
The Lee boys
Precious brother moment
The Lee family + one more! Heading home.
First ride in his swing....its a hit (how could it not be?....I want one for myself!)


Hangin with Dad
Kisses from an adoring big brother

Asher...getting his groove on

6 comments:
Precious Pictures! He's just beautiful, sorry Handsome! I'm sure it is a relief to have the powers of a superhero to help you throughout your day!
He is truely so stinkin' cute! There is nothing like a sweet little baby to hold in your arms and stare at all day (and night) long. Congrats you guys, he is so precious.
His face is darling! I didn't see how skinny he is! He'll get some chub soon, I'm sure. :o)
How cute is he Kaisa!! So exciting for you guys!! Sure love you and hope your recovery goes well.
Congrats he's so adorable! I totally want to come and see the cutie, I'll call you :)
What a beautiful boy, Kais. I am so happy for you! When you get your sanity back, (or without sanity..we don't have much around here, anyways!), I want you to come with your boys to Park City for a day playdate. We are here for six more months, but I would prefer it sooner than later:) You look as beautiful as ever. Mommyhood suits you. I love the name. What a beautiful little man
Post a Comment