On September 13th, my mom requested (as usual, which I am grateful for) to go on a fall hike. We went to Stewart Falls up by Sundance and it was beautiful. There was a crew of us, including two preschoolers who did a great job hiking 4 miles with little legs on a fairly strenuous trail, Ander in a carrier at 2 months old and me at 9 months pregnant with my baby in an internal carrier. :) We all made it to the beautiful waterfall....and we all made it back (which was questionable). We went back to my brother's house in Orem afterwards and enjoyed delicious pie (dessert before dinner) and Red Lobster. It was a lot of fun and a perfect way to celebrate an amazing woman. Mom, you are truly loved by so many. Thanks for inviting us to celebrate you. Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
I am still amazed that you were able to do that hike. When I was that pregnant I could hardly move.
Fun birthday! Hopefully not too long before that little guy comes! I wish you a very very quick and painless delivery!
we are too alike....when i was pregnant with Bode my niece was visiting and we were going on hikes like crazy...i finally had to stop when i couldn't get my harness closed anymore...anyway.sounds like fun. Also way excited about the upcoming arrival of your little man. funny because ours will be here on the 14th of Nov. (c-section) they could be exactly one month apart. good luck! I hope everything goes well. love from switzerland!
Post a Comment