Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Me and the boys

Great news! Last night we had an ultrasound and found out that Jonah will be getting a little brother in October! No doubt about it. We are so excited to add another boy to the family and can't wait for him to join us. My official due date is October 20th, although since I've been told I have to have another C-section we will most likely have the baby sometime between the 10th and 15th. So far, he looks healthy and is starting to wake me up at night with incessant somersaults and kicks. I've decided I need to adopt some kind of affectionate female pet to help offset the male majority. :)

Aw, he already looks like his dad :)

Cute foot shot - all five toes, phew!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yeah for boys! Congrats Kaisa, I'm so happy for you. Send me an email and give me an update on your work situation. I'm curious...

Ashley said...

Well, Kennedy will be officially outnumbered with three boy cousins her age. But if I were you, I would have wanted another boy so that Jonah can have a friend! I'm sure he's really excited. Congratulations!

fijiangirl said...

Congratulations! Another boy is lots of fun. I am glad to hear all is going well.