Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Wild Mouse


Jesse and I arrived home at 12:30am Friday night (Sat. morning) with horrible sore throats (to the relief of a tired Nana & Papa Layne who watched our kid while we partied). Nu Skin had rented out all of Lagoon for a night as their summer employee/family party. And a party it was! In fact, I started feeling a bit guilty as we walked through all the kiddie rides for the fact that we had decided to leave our 2 year old at home and let the parents play instead. I was comforted knowing he was at home being spoiled by one of his most favorite people in the world - the guilt didn't last long. :) Jesse and I had carpooled up with one of Jesse's coworkers and his wife - Adam and Kiley. We were so glad they let us hang out with them the whole time! We had a blast going from ride to ride without having to stand in long lines. Our favorite memory of the night - Jesse screaming his head off on the Wild Mouse. Kiley, Adam and I were laughing so hard we were crying (and I got a great ab workout!) - we went twice on this ride soley for the humor of listening to Jesse. We felt like party animals screaming and laughing until all hours. It was a great date. Thanks Adam and Kiley for making it fun!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Who works for NuSkin?

Kais said...

Sorry, Jesse works for Nu Skin as a Business Analyst. Great company, great perks (i.e. Lagoon!).