Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Porch!

Before


After
So you can see the before and after. I never thought a slab of concrete could be this beautiful! :) We also now have a 6' privacy vinyl fence to contain my active kid and dog in the backyard where they can both run and play for hours to their hearts content (which is also a VERY beautiful thing). I spent four good hours last Saturday hacking away at overgrown weeds/rocks with a pick ax in our front yard - getting ready for the contractor to come in and get us ready for our sprinkler system/sod (yay!). We are excited to be getting closer to having a yard.

2 comments:

kiley said...

Your porch looks great! We want to come see your beautiful new house and little Jonah. Thanks for hanging out with us at Lagoon. It was so fun and I'm sure I'll never have so much fun on the Wild Mouse ride again! akcarpenter.blogspot.com

Tracie said...

Oh, I am so jealous of your beautiful home! But I am sure you guys deserve every last square inch of it!