Wednesday, August 29, 2007

the Twins

July 26th. Sigh. A great day at the Lee household. My twin (by marriage) beat me to the chase by putting up all the b-day decor and what felt like an endless supply of balloons (for weeks to come) before I arrived home from my trip to Seattle Wednesday night. There is quite the story that goes along with the events of our birthday eve, but I'll spare you the details since I just tried typing it out and in retrospect, it really isn't that funny. Jess had planned a great birthday eve party (seeing as it is always somewhat of a battle the day of to see who can make the other's b-day the best) - this included decor galore and a beautiful fruit pizza (appeals to all senses - OH so good). I felt like a queen and didn't shed a tear for lack of birthday hurrah from my other half (another story for another time). Thanks for a great birthday, sweetheart! On the actual day of our births, we had dinner with my fam at P.F.'s and watched one of the most incredible lightning storms I have ever seen off the front porch. It was a great day.



Here's to a little reminising:








































1 comment:

Tracie said...

Kaisa,

Motherhood suits you. You look ravishing! No longer the adorably cute girl from Ah-Ha.com. Now you are the freakin HOT mountain woman:)