Me in front of the famous Pike's
Working, playing, learning, praying, fishing, climbing, hiking, running, spinning, hunting, singing, dancing, laughing, drawing, thinking, reading, loving.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Seattle Sales Summit Spectacular
Say that ten times fast. I'll make this brief since talking about work to loved ones and the blogging community can quickly reduce the ratings. It says a lot when your only vacation from home (longer than 2 days) includes sitting in a board room for 8+ hours and wandering around the streets of Seattle on your own for the majority of your spare time (what would I have done without having you there, Chels, to add excitement to the trip!?). I left Thursday afternoon, July 19th and returned home Wednesday night, July 25th. Nearly 7 days away from my favorite, blonde surfer-haired kid! (not to mention my super-stud husband). Jonah survived just fine - partied at several houses during his vacation. I believe Jess made it through as well. Me? Just about lost it on day 7. Jonah's picture served as my Harry Potter 7 bookmark through most of the trip so I could easily show him off to strangers at every opportunity (and so I could daydream about hanging out with him again!). And what about work? It was a great visit to the office and the meetings were very much needed. We also had a lot of great team bonding time at dinners and a sailing excursion the last day. Taking in Seattle from the Sound on a sail boat is the way to go! It was gorgeous and I even got a peak at beautiful Mt. Rainier from out of the clouds during our tour. Good times. I am SO blessed to have this job! Oh, and my favorite part of returning home again - that night Jonah couldn't stop giggling and bursting out in random spurts of laughter saying "I am so happy, mom." Melt your heart!
Me in front of the famous Pike's
Me in front of the famous Pike's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment