One of our favorite preschool memories from this past year was told by his teacher, Miss Jennie. While gazing out of their sliding door at the birds eating from the bird feeder, Miss Jennie told the kids, "I wish I knew what the name of that bird with the blue head is.....I've wanted to know for years and can't figure it out." To which Jonah quickly responded, "Oh, Miss Jennie, that is a Lazuli Bunting." Miss Jennie told me she couldn't believe her preschooler was finally giving her the name of the bird she has wanted to know for years - she went to look it up to see if he was right and he was. Props to this little 5 year old's dad who takes him on frequent bird watching trips. Those little brains are sponges.
High fives kiddo for taking another step closer to Kindergarten!



1 comment:
Does that mean he's in Kindergarten next year? Holy cow! That went so fast!
Post a Comment