
Working, playing, learning, praying, fishing, climbing, hiking, running, spinning, hunting, singing, dancing, laughing, drawing, thinking, reading, loving.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Master Chef
Making dinosaur cookies for his preschool birthday treat (that's right, he is the big 5 on Monday - notice we didn't make St. Patrick's Day treats - see my last post). This big kid pretty much made these ferocious dino cookies (with a few girly flower cookies added for the girls in his class - by his request) ALL BY HIMSELF. Seriously. I helped a bit with the mixing (and of course the baking), but he did all the rolling, cutting and decorating. Notice his super-cool superhero apron. Must turn you into a superhero baker. Maybe I'll wear the apron next time. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I'm so impressed! That decorating looks about like what my decorating looks like! He'll be making wedding cakes in no time. :)
Seriously, Kais!
Welcome back!
I've missed your beautiful family!
^agreed.^ =]
Can I get a couple of those aprons, too?
Post a Comment