Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Jonah,

I'm sorry I have been soooo busy lately over the past few weeks with church callings, work, your little brother, keeping the house clean (should be under the 'little brother' category), etc. that we haven't spent a lot of time together and I can't even think straight to remember what holiday it is. I didn't mean to buy chocolate Easter bunnies for your preschool Valentine's treat - they were sitting right next to the Valentine's candy and I had too much on my mind to try and remember what holiday we were buying for. I will write to Wal-Mart to request they take it one holiday at a time for sleep-deprived, preoccupied moms. I promise, we will start spending more time together (and I won't buy you a Mother's day present for Easter).

Love, love, love you!

Your spacey mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha you're too funny Kaisa. This made me laugh. =P