Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prego Olympics - Hula Hooping

Here I am perfecting my hula hooping skills at 6 months pregnant. Now that I am 8 months along and have much less of a waist than I did a couple of months ago, my chances at earning an Olympic gold in the sport are slim.....thus my choice NOT to compete in this years games.

Enjoy a laugh....its on me! :)

(sorry about the cell-phone recording quality)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I don't think I've ever been able to keep it up that long, no matter what kind of a waist I have!

fijiangirl said...

pretty impressive!

Heather said...

Kaisa you crack me up! That was way better then I could ever do. which I am not surprised, you are good at everything! I'd like to know what the baby was thinking. Funny!

Life in the Alps of Switzerland said...

hey there lee's just wanted to check in and see how things are going? getting ready for number two? we're 20 days behind ya...so we're feeling your excitment in more ways then one. fun times. hope all is well.

Rachel said...

Awesome Kaisa!
Can't wait to see picts of baby boy #2!
P.S. this is Rachel NEwsome Smith