Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Keepin' it chill

So, the time finally came for me to change jobs (yikes!). I have been working for the same company (essentially) for just under 8 years. I loved working for ah-ha.com/Enhance Interactive/Marchex for all those years, I loved my clients and I loved the major blessings that came from being able to do it all from home the past few years (while maintaining a second full-time job working for my other, cuter employer - a certain loveable 3 year old). :)

The coolest part is I now work with many of the same great people I originally started with back in the ah-ha.com days. I now get to increase my 'coolness' and continue working from home as an official employee of the super awesome online marketing company, OrangeSoda.com! Very exciting. The change came at the right time and the level of stress in my life will be diminishing soon.

But not quite yet.....

The real reason I came to write this post in the first place was to give you all a glimpse of what Kaisa looks like when she is working two jobs (training in one, closing up the other), mother to a 3 year old, and 30 weeks pregnant.





This picture sums it up! :) I was in the middle of my Google tutorial training tonight when Jonah began to bring in various dress up items to adorn his crazy mom. The last item he put over my head was a gold medal which he said I had won (melt your heart!). So, for those of you who are counting the number of gold medals the USA has won in the Olympics so far, mark another one up! Thanks Jonah-bud for keeping me going and being so understanding.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I was wondering when you'd make the switch, but I didn't think it'd be right before you had a baby. You must be busy! Not sure how you do it all. Email me an update sometime. I bet Marchex is going to miss you.

Ashley said...

Cute! I'm glad the switch is going well, and I love that the medal is around your head instead of your neck. Much more stylish.