Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a KID!

Apparently I am a mean mom and Jonah has it pretty rough. Here is the conversation Jonah and I just had after asking him repeatedly (and calmly, let me add) to come help clean up his playroom. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. :)

"Mom, I'm just so mad at you."

"Why?"

"Because you were being mean to me."

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I wasn't trying to be mean. I just wanted you to help and do what I asked you to do."

"But, MOM! You CAN'T be mad at me and tell me what to do, I'm just a KID!"

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahahaha! Jonah says the funniest things sometimes. I can't wait until Kennedy starts entertaining us.

Crawfords said...

Oh Kaisa. As I read that story I just heard Austin and Angie having the same conversation. Little kids are just so smart these days. At least, apparently, ours are. I think I'd be afraid for you and Angie if we lived close enough for Jonah and Austin to be friends.