This year we hopped around spending time with all the dads in our lives. What a great day (and weekend)! Saturday afternoon we had a blast playing with the Lee family at Salem Pond and got a great '4 generations of fishermen' picture. It was a perfect way to kick off summer. Sunday, we joined the Lee's again for breakfast and then spent the afternoon up a crowded Provo canyon with my dad (who spent a pretty penny in gas driving down from Ogden). We went to one of my favorite places up the canyon called Big Springs. I was hoping it would be a place that could be kept a secret for several more years, but no such luck! As usual, the view was breathtaking, my dad's BBQing was amazing and Annie made sure to bring the chocolate dessert. :) We headed over to Papa Layne's later that evening and I was the one who got pampered with new guitar strings. We are blessed to have such wonderful, giving men in our lives.
Four generations of mighty Lee fishermen


2 comments:
I love that picture. Jonah and Kennedy look so cute in their pictures together! We have one that is darling.
Hey, I tagged you in my blog, so you should check it out!
Post a Comment