Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our 'Big Boy' Grad!

Last night we celebrated a new Lee family graduate! Jonah approached me last Monday after several weeks of struggling to love the potty idea and, with his signature scowl , informed me (with a cruppled diaper in his hands and sporting 'big boy' underpants) - "Mom, I no longer wear diapers like a baby. I am a big boy now." He was perfect at it from that point on. Way to go, Jonah!!! We have gone from this....


To this....

We are soooo proud of you, bud!! Not only can Jonah now go potty like a 'big boy', he has also polished off other 'big boy' skills such as dressing himself, putting his shoes on the right feet, getting breakfast for himself, navigating http://www.bobthebuilder.com/ on his own, and invading the fridge - making snacks from a PB&J to scrambled eggs (well, this one will take some time to perfect :)). I can't believe this is my baby! This momma is swelling with pride.
Here was the Grand Prize for officially reaching 'Big Boy' status. Dodger the Milk Delivery Truck was definitely well-earned.


2 comments:

Tracie said...

This is such a HUGE accomplishment, Kais. I LOVE the graduation cap and certificate. You are the world's cutest mama.

Heather said...

CONGRATS GRADUATE!!!!!! We are so proud of you! Come play @ our house again soon. We LOVE having you.

Christian, and fam