
Not necessary on the outside of a fireplace, but I would take it even if it is all I could get! I don't think it is too normal to have an intense desire to climb things, but it is a frequent need for this girl. You know when you find something in life that just fits? Like you were born to do it? This is climbing for me. I climbed my first glacier when I was 8 years old in New Zealand with my family (see below)....I remember being hooked (sure, I had a crush on our cute guide, but I don't think that was entirely my obsession). When I climbed Kilimanjaro in 2001, I knew it was meant to be. I don't care if it is a rock wall, a mountain, a frozen waterfall or a plywood board with plastic holds on it, my body NEEDS to climb! :)
The fam - 1991
No comments:
Post a Comment