Thursday, February 21, 2008

WGU Graduation

Woo hoo! It is officially official now. :) Although Jesse had already received his diploma in the mail from Western Governers University, he has now walked the walk clothed in his first cap and gown (at his last graduation opportunity, he decided to go climbing instead). The commencement ceremony was excellent and made me so proud of my sweet husband who worked his guts out and completed a 4-year BS degree in Business Management in less than 3 years while working full-time and managing a family. I'm sure being blessed in the brain department also played a big role! Here's to you, babe....way to go!!!

Crowning moment

Jonah, Kaisa, Jesse and Papa Craig - donning his Master's regalia as WGU faculty
Proud parents of the Grad
Jonah - who spent 90% of the time in the lobby. Thanks bro/sis for watching my kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaisa, Jesse, and Jonah

I love your blog pages and pictures. Congratulations, Jesse. That is a huge accomplishment. The cap and gown definitely become you. And congratulations to both of you on the November news! I love hearing of new life on the way. Hope you are feeling great, Kaisa, with not too much of the morning blahs. Give your tummy a hug from Great-Grandma Slade. I love you all. XOXO