Sorry to disappoint you, Trace. I meant it as the fourth pea in our family pod! Although, with how much I love being pregnant, I don't think the quadruplet idea sounds too bad. Let's get 'em all here in one shot!
Kaisa!! I am thrilled for you! How exciting - you are such an incredible wife and mother...Baby #2 is very lucky. I hope it's the precious little girl you've been so patiently waiting for. :) I miss you!
Congrats Jesse & Kaisa! We wish you all the best....you're a darling family. love, Kenzie, Mändel and Bode p.s. someday you'll have to bring those darling kids over for a visit. :)
12 comments:
Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited for you Kaisa. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats. I guess a girl.
OK, does this mean you're having quadruplets? Cause I'm seeing four peas there:)
BTW....CONGRATS! KAIS IS THE BEST MAMA ON THE PLANET!
Sorry to disappoint you, Trace. I meant it as the fourth pea in our family pod! Although, with how much I love being pregnant, I don't think the quadruplet idea sounds too bad. Let's get 'em all here in one shot!
Wow, #2? Congrats! We are so excited for you guys.
Kaisa!! I am thrilled for you! How exciting - you are such an incredible wife and mother...Baby #2 is very lucky. I hope it's the precious little girl you've been so patiently waiting for. :) I miss you!
Love
Natalie
Congratulations Kaisa and Jesse!
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you guys. He/She will be beautiful.
Love, Aunt Janalee & Uncle Dave
WONDERFUL!!! Babies are such a blessing. Congratulations.
Congratulations! Very exciting.....I'm putting in a guess for a girl.
Congrats Jesse & Kaisa! We wish you all the best....you're a darling family. love, Kenzie, Mändel and Bode
p.s. someday you'll have to bring those darling kids over for a visit. :)
Congrats sweet woman!! YEA how exciting! Hope all is well and goes well throughout the pregnancy!! I sure love ya!
Post a Comment