Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Soccer Moms


The other kind of soccer moms. Those that are set free from dishes and laundry to come out once, sometimes twice a week and enjoy a good aggresive game while their husbands yell from the sidelines and their kids run free and play in the dirt. And I tell you what, some of those moms can play a mean game!

So, my first season playing soccer has come to an end. I have always loved soccer and always dreamed about playing (moving every 2-3 years as a kid didn't lend well to ANY kind of sport) until I finally found a city league team that would accept beginners. And a beginner I was! :) This season, Spanish Fork decided to lump the Upper and Lower division teams together - in the end, we came out somewhere in the middle. And it was a BLAST. Next season, after I have gone through soccer drills all winter (ya right), the Spanish Fork Women's soccer league won't know what hit them. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This pic really is so cute of everyone! Good job Jess at taking the picture at the exact right moment! It was way fun playing with you Kaisa,

-Kassie