Jonah and Olivia as pumpkins
The Lee crew - a rare shot of the whole family!
Tonight we headed over to the famous Southridge Farms Red Barn in Santaquin to go on a hay ride out to their pumpkin fields to pick our own pumpkins. It is always fun to bundle up and take a ride out to the big pumpkin fields (Jonah's favorite part - we were pulled by tractors!). It always feels a bit like an Easter egg hunt to me - everyone unloads from the wagon and starts searching for the best pumpkins. Somehow, we always end up with pumpkins that seem to match our personalities/characteristics in some way. Jonah had fun "driving" the old tractors before heading out and enjoyed playing with friends - Olivia, Kylee and David. At home, we made a fire in the fireplace and enjoyed hot cider. I feel like I have now officially welcomed Fall. :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...your guys are too cute for words. Seriously, Kais...I am in awe at your beautiful family, and all the fun things you do together. What a great Mom you are.
Post a Comment