Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Camp Fire

Thanks to our friends Adam and Kiley, we finally got into the mountains to have a campfire and enjoy the fall colors. It felt so good to be in the mountains again after months of being too busy (and we call ourselves outdoor people!). On the way up, we saw a herd of deer and a flock of wild turkeys. We found a great secluded area for our campfire and immediately heard a pack of coyotes howling/barking - one even yelped at us from the edge of our campfire. We also heard owls right above us as we roasted our hot dogs, Elk tin foil dinners, and marshmellows (which Jonah calls smarshmellows). It felt like we had gone far out into the wilderness to hear all the wildlife and no cars/people close by - I love Payson canyon! Thanks Adam and Kiley for getting us out!


3 comments:

kiley said...

I love how we have like the same blog posts! Thanks for going with us and sorry I was so tierd. I need to do better about sleeping during the week. Maybe after I finish The Office DVD's...haha. We definately need to get together again soon.

Tracie said...

I am so so so so so sorry....if you want to find out, please refer to my blog.

kiley said...

Kaisa! You've been tagged. Go to my blog to read the instructions.