Working, playing, learning, praying, fishing, climbing, hiking, running, spinning, hunting, singing, dancing, laughing, drawing, thinking, reading, loving.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
New Neighbors
We are enjoying living so close to the mountains. Here are some shots of the new neighbors which paid us a visit last Tuesday night around 7 pm. Jesse grabbed the camera, anxious to make friends (if only they knew what the bow and arrows hanging in our garage have plans for!). It is fun to have wildlife so close. We've recently been notified by the city that we have a mama bear and her cubs living down the street in the garage of a home under construction - well, maybe not so fun all the time! When I actually have rose bushes and other foilage for the deer to eat, I'm sure I won't be running out with a camera to photograph the event. :) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment