

Boy, do I have a great husband. :) Last week, instead of going fishing while Anaka and I do our usual Wednesday indoor climbing ritual, he offered to take us REAL rock climbing - outside! We were not going to turn down the offer. We didn't have much time, but what we were able to do was well worth it. Climbing outdoors after climbing indoors for so long feels like a completely different sport. It is also so much more rewarding and wonderful - the true essence of the sport. American Fork canyon is also so gorgeous. Okay, so my palms are starting to sweat just thinking about it....the quiet of being high up on a warm rock wall, listening to the birds fly around you, the rhythm of your body moving with the rock, the smell of the chalk, the burn, the equation, the adrenaline....I'll admit, it has me addicted. Thank you, husband!

2 comments:
You are as beautiful and active as ever. It was great to see what you've been up to and how your life has changed in the last five years since I've seen you.
Kelli (Einfeldt) Hansen
Hi lady! Guess we're going to be close neighbors after all! We just closed on a home in Payson (right below the P)! We're moving in this weekend. Hopefully we can get together soon. Love, Heather
Post a Comment