
Last Saturday night we met Jamie, Brett and Ashley at Color Me Mine to celebrate both her and my Dad's b-days. For Jonah's present to his Papa Craig, we thought letting him paint one of those awesome giant hot chocolate mugs would be perfect. I did most of the work to start and then Jess brought our little Picasso in from playing outside to do the real work. :) I wish we could've captured the extreme focus and determination on this kid's face when I sat him on my lap and handed him a paint brush! You would have thought he was creating his masterpiece - it cracked me up. He did a beautiful job too. Papa Craig, you should feel very privileged to own this mug - there was a lot of 2 year old heart and soul that went into it! Anaka later told me that she overheard the workers later whispering trying to figure out what to call it - she walked over and told them "2 year old art" was a good description. They agreed. Happy Birthday Papa Craig!

2 comments:
Kaisa, you are absolutely beautiful, you hot little blond number! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Your blog notification has been starred in my box for the longest time. But now I am back in the swing of things, and I must say, your family is so beautiful. Your little boy is priceless. You guys already bought your second home?!? Man, you are totally on the ball! Please send me emails when you have updates, so I won't feel so bad about blog-stalking you!
Love ya!
Tracie
PS...my Dad was signed in to my account, hence the "John." Sorry:)
Post a Comment