Monday, June 25, 2007

The birth of the Lee Family Blog!

Well, I have finally decided that I am done being jealous of my friend's great blogs and family/kid updates and have joined the blog bandwagon. Yay! It is so fun to feel like I can keep in touch with friends by taking a quick peak at their blogs - a very sad alternative to a friendly phone call or lunch date, but let's face reality - my list of 'ought to's, need to's, would do's' is ever growing (Jesse frequently reminds me that my good intentions are paving a beautiful road straight to....). :) So, a blog it is. I love technology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just showed your blog to Amy who was on her trip when you posted it, so we enjoyed it together. Sure love your home, the views, and especially beautiful Jonah. Thanks for sending them our way. Love you. Grandma Slade and Amy