Not too long ago I had set dinner out on the table and was waiting for the hubby to get home. We were in a hurry that night for some reason so I was busy trying to get a few other things done before heading out. The aforementioned little 'wild thing' was left to roam. First, he found the butter dish on the table and covered himself, the table, chairs and part of the wall with that said butter. I found him, expressed an emotion of terror, cleaned him and the kitchen quickly and set him free again so I could finish my other project. Minutes later, I hear a scream and was able to translate the cause by it's recognizable pitch and severity - a wasp had found his way into our home again and the evil winged "bug, bug, bug" had stuck his bee-hind into the air in time for small, unsuspecting fingers to be skewered. High fives to the inventor of the POPCICLE! The only true cure for wasp stings. Pain was quickly forgotten as sticky, cold goo mended the wound. Soon after, I wiped him down again and set him free, going back to my unfinished task at hand. All too soon I started to search the house again not due to piercing screams, but piercing silence. I think I prefer screams. Soon, I find him crouched in a corner with his brother's markers and crayons making beautiful artwork on the living room wall. All of this within about 20 minutes.....
But, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love this feisty, affectionate little person!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness. You are a good mom to not freak out! I probably would have cried if all of that happened so close together!
Kaisa,
this is so cute and I love to see what you guys are up to and how your darling boys are growing!! You are supermom!! And I don't know how you do it, but you always look beautiful. If I could look half as good in my pictures I would be happy. Keep these coming. I really enjoy them.
Lori
Post a Comment