Friday, March 20, 2009

Rock n Roll!

He did it. The day before his 5 month birthday. I was preparing his bath and he was laying on his back ready to go. I left the room to grab something and came back to my naked baby on his belly with a huge grin on his face. I grabbed the camera in time to catch it. :)

5 comments:

Tracie said...

Is he not the cutest baby on the whole PLANET?

Hansel said...

You should be a professional photographer. That picture is incredible!!! As are most of your others.

Rachel said...

What a cute photo! Congrats on the roll over - watch out world!

Heather said...

What an adorable picture! That could go in a baby magazine! Sorry we missed Jonah's birthday! I didn't put it on our calendar the day you told me about it, thus it passed us by. Glad he had a great day! Hopefully we'll catch up soon!

kiley said...

He is so stinkin cute! I can't believe he's so old - I still need to meet him!