Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Catch-up

I'm going to catch-up on Christmas in one small post. Here are some pics from Christmas day - if you want to see them larger, click on the pictures. I have some video of the event that I would like to post at some point, but these will have to do for now. I was enjoying the relaxation of the day and wasn't as camera-happy as normal, thus the lack of good pics.

Here's Jonah opening his stocking to find a Spiderman toothbrush - he was more excited about this than almost anything else!

Asher chillin with some new presents (note the serious drool)

Jonah presenting his two favorite presents - Spiderman and Sonic X - oh, and also his new Superhero underwear :)

Me - sporting my fabulous new Mont-Bell jacket! I am thankful the picture is blurry. :)

Where is a pic of Jesse? That's what I want to know. I never could catch him on camera with his new clothes and sound-cancelling headphones.

No comments: