Jonah, unable to control his excitement for the arrival of a real-life tractor at our house
Working, playing, learning, praying, fishing, climbing, hiking, running, spinning, hunting, singing, dancing, laughing, drawing, thinking, reading, loving.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Tractors & Diggers
Today we have been enjoying the beautiful weather while beginning the landscape process on our yard (yay! wahoo! yipee!). 'Steve the Builder', a contractor, friend and member of our ward came with his mini-excavator to help build our rock wall. Jonah was in heaven watching the tractor move rocks, dig and move around the back yard. He even had a chance to drive it himself (Christmas in May!). We are grateful and excited to begin putting together a yard! Thanks to my sweet husband as well for doing most of the manual labor (while his pregnant wife hobbled around directing traffic). Jess - you have incredible work ethic that I pray our kids pick up! Here are some pics from the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did I miss that you guys are having a baby? CONGRATS!
So I have been lurking on your blog for a while and I just finally have to say what a cute little guy you have!!! I found your blog from azucar, want to know who I am? Check out my blog!
Post a Comment