I am a lucky mom. I was pampered royally on Mother's Day with a delicious omelet/ berry/ fruit smoothie breakfast (I wasn't starving during the 3-hour block of church this time! yay!), an outdoor anti-gravity lounge chair (prego heaven - which I now have to fight my 3-yr-old for), paintings by Jonah (he's a prodigy in my mind), a win by the Utah Jazz for Game 4 against the Lakers (awesome OT game), and some quality time with my mom, my mother-in-law, my grandmother and other relatives (many of the amazing moms in my life!). I also felt so excited and grateful to be the instrument of bringing another sweet angel into this world to call me "mom". From my short life experience so far, I have yet to experience a greater joy than motherhood. Thank you to my boys for making it an awesome Mom's Day! :)
18 weeks!

Jonah, lounging in my mother's day present


2 comments:
How right you are. I have never been more proud of my womanhood and the role we women have in His great plan then when I'm pregnant. How lucky we are!
You look darling!
oh and Jesse. You are still the same sweet,good-hearted person I met oh so long ago. It is amazing to see the love and dedication you shower on your beautiful wife and son.
you guys are great!
- Kenzie
ps. my husband is always checking the swiss national newpaper to keep up on the Jazz's recored. Jazz fever is felt even in Switzerland! Go Jazz! :)
You look so amazing. I am happy for you!
Post a Comment