Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Puppy love


While I am spreading the love to my boys, I better not leave out the furrier, LARGE and VERY enthusiastic part of my life - Indy. I don't think there is any other creature on this earth that gets as excited to see me at any given moment of the day than my loyal Golden Retriever (whose also part horse...or maybe lion....I've never seen a Golden his size!). Here's to you, Ind! I promise to take you on a snowshoeing date for Valentine's.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I can't decide who is more exquisitely beautiful...you or the dog?!? (And that's a compliment to both of you!) I LOVE the new camera (of course, with subjects like that, you would make a disposable look like a million bucks.)

Tracie said...

PS...I live up in Park City now....when are you going to come up and go snowshoeing with me?