Made out of gingerbread, frosting and lots of candy. In the process, Jonah experienced his first "grum ball" (aka "gum ball"). Great family fun was had by all.
OK, you are the ultimate domestic. I now deem you QUEEN OF DOMESTICITY. I can't make one from scratch, but I sure can buy one from Walmart, only to return it two days later because I had no time to make it:) I am now also deeming myself the QUEEN OF LAME. Make way for the Queen of Lame:)
2 comments:
OK, you are the ultimate domestic. I now deem you QUEEN OF DOMESTICITY. I can't make one from scratch, but I sure can buy one from Walmart, only to return it two days later because I had no time to make it:) I am now also deeming myself the QUEEN OF LAME. Make way for the Queen of Lame:)
Post a Comment