Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Jonah must have loved all those toys he got. We need to do something again soon. Sorry we didn't stop to chat at the NuSkin party. It was pretty chaotic as you probably saw. Hope to see you guys soon!
What a beautiful family you have! And what a beautiful area you live in - I really want to come see your place next time we come up. I'm so jealous of your new camera -it takes awesome pictures! I'm just finishing up "Twilight" and am loving it too. My friend here got me hooked. Thanks for keeping us all updated with your blog site. Love ya, Amy
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Jonah must have loved all those toys he got. We need to do something again soon. Sorry we didn't stop to chat at the NuSkin party. It was pretty chaotic as you probably saw. Hope to see you guys soon!
Hey Kaisa & Family,
What a beautiful family you have! And what a beautiful area you live in - I really want to come see your place next time we come up. I'm so jealous of your new camera -it takes awesome pictures! I'm just finishing up "Twilight" and am loving it too. My friend here got me hooked. Thanks for keeping us all updated with your blog site. Love ya, Amy
Post a Comment