I actually need to start this off by offering a HUGE apology to my great husband for not posting this incredibly great news earlier when we were first celebrating! I often times don't think to post anything to the blog unless it is accompanied by pictures. Now that I have a picture of the mighty Grad, I can add it to the blog and share my (our) excitement that Jesse has graduated from Western Governers University (based out of SLC, the top online university in the nation) with a Bachelors of Science degree in Business Management. WAHOO! The day we found out Jesse had passed his last test and was officially done, I started to cry and felt so ecstatic I could barely contain my joy (I think I felt the weight lift more than he did!). To work full time, go to school full time and manage an antsy wife and toddler all at the same time is a MAJOR accomplishment! I felt so incredibly proud of my husband for all his hard work. I have never seen someone fly through his courses so smoothly (he did it all in 3 years - working full time the whole way through mind you) and receive so much praise after submitting assignments and projects from his teachers/mentors. I am crossing my fingers that Jonah and future children inherit their Dad's brain!
We are SO very proud of you, Jess. We can't wait to celebrate with you again in February when you sport your cap and gown. CONGRATULATIONS! We love you.
1 comment:
Congrats! I'll try to contain my jealousy, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible. That's such a great accomplishment Jesse!
Post a Comment