Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Snowmen in September

I first feel like I need to apologize that so many of my blog posts include a picture of the mountain behind our house. I will admit, I am in love. Those who know me well know that I have always been in love with the mountains (to the point of obsession, yes) and now that I have one in my backyard, I can't keep my eyes (and camera) off of it. It is my solace.
So, the past couple of weeks have been packed. Below are some snapshots. We made snowman on the back deck; Indy finally consented to let Jonah ride him (which has since been a non-stop request); I tried to stay fit (and sane) playing in a community competition soccer team and competing in a climbing competition (which, instead of winning some cool expensive prize, I came away with a stylish blue ribbon); preparing Jesse for his Stats test (which used parts of my brain that haven't moved much in several years - I swear I could hear the wheels creaking); Conference (yay!); and trying to help out in the ward. Good times were had by all.
Heaven.
ABS Bouldering competition

Cutest thing on the planet (who refuses to let me take a decent picture - I need a Canon Rebel)

Riding Indy (yeehaw!)

Jonah's first snowman of the season (in September!)





2 comments:

Tracie said...

Man, just looking at your little boy is like eating milk chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaisa!
You're not the only one in love with the mountains around here. I practically have a whole photo book full of pics of them!
Your talk was great (from what I could here in between reading Jonah stories), your soccer skills are great, your blog is great!
Seeyou at the game, and we need to have a movie night!
-Kas